Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Fluffy Bunnies

Yesterday, to help combat the major crabby I was dealing with, I and the kids decided to "do art".

I have this 3M, (yes I'm branding, but this stuff rocks!) Kids post-it banners. It's a long ream of paper that has post-it glue on the back and comes with washable markers.

So we decided to roll up our sleeves and make some masterpieces.

Claire's consisted of scribbles, people with hands coming out of their heads, and her name. Typical 3 year old business.

Miles on the other hand, insisted he was going to make an imaginary museum. So he had to replicate the paintings. See below.


You will find from left to right...

Doctor Octopus and Spiderman. A bowl of fruit. And the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

He said this is what is hanging in the museum all the time. How he knows this...I have no idea. The only museum he's been to is the Science Museum and the Children's Museum. But he has requested to see the Walker and the MIA. Good boy.

Seriously. He's only 5 so Rembrandt he's not. And his spelling is completely phonetic. But....really? I had nothing to do with it. Just helped him with his spelling corrections after the fact.

Cause I'm that mom and I can't help it.

No comments: