Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!!!

I have so many cool things to talk about, like summer trips. Korean Camp. State Fair. Back to school. And so many adorable photos of my kids, cause let's face it, I have a problem with photographing them. But I can't even think about it.

The race is this weekend. We leave Thursday. Like...in 2 days Wait....ONE DAY!!! Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

I'm not ready. I'm freaking out. I wish I had run more, hiked more, eaten less, got my allergies under control, UGH!!!! 10 miles. It's only 10 miles. Over the roughest terrain of the whole of the 100 miles. So I've been told. Over and over again from my friend and neighbor Chuck. Who is also pacing Ryan.

They don't call this fucker the "SAW TOOTH" trail for nothing. See that big dip...that's NOT where I'll be. That's where Chuck's meeting up with Ryan. And then Chuck told me I will have the hardest part of the race.

Oh yeah....and no stress fracture. Just....pain. You should see the super-cool-out-of-this-world-awesome-you're-jealous-I-know-it-and-I-know-you-want-one-too leg brace I have to wear every day all day and at night when I'm not walking. It's pretty cool.

Jealous?

Pray for me. And Ryan...cause he's really the one who's doing all the work. But I'm lazy. So there's that.

No comments: