Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hiatus

I haven't been writing much. I didn't say anything about the big race. Not really. Or the start of school. Or Korean Camp. Or much else.

It's been a busy few months. I don't even know what's happening these days. My kids are changing so fast.

Miles wants to play foot ball next year. Ugh. He's dinky and those kids are taller and bigger than I am. And that's saying a lot.

Claire is the sassy same.

Well I haven't much to share right now. Sorry little sister Cindi.

I'll leave you with these...photo of my 40th Surprise party. Yep Ryan planned a suprise party along with sweet little sister Cindi. And the big race.

Me and my bestie at the party. We did duckface AND the Korean peace sign. Apparently it's a thing with the kids.


Also Ryan finishing his 103 miles. Miles ran the last 600 yards with him.  Can you believe my crazy husband? He looks amazing for just running 103 miles in 34.5 hours.


No comments: