Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm 36

Today is my birthday. Yay! I'm 36. I'm not going to lie about my age cause that's just soooo 29 years old. Ha ha.

But this year, I feel 36. I'm not sure what feeling like 36 years old is, but I imagine it's this.

I woke up this morning feeling hot. Hotflash? Then made breakfast for me and the kids. Ate said breakfast and proceeded to get heartburn. I mean really eggs? Heartburn on my birthday? Rude.

On the upside, I don't have liver disease anymore. Thank you Mayo Clinic. And my kids and Ryan gave me really cute birthday cards, and The Beatles Rockband. Cause I'm sick addicted to that shit. (Get ready Jill and Heather!!!) I also get a new stove today! (We had to get all new appliances this last week. And the stove is the last to arrive. Not to shabby.)

I always start a new year at my birthday. Not January 1st. So this year, I decided to get a haircut and lay low. I want to make this year all about being easy, manageable, and relaxing. After this last year, I deserve a year stress free. At least I think so.

So my new sassy hair, is both new, and sassy. And according to Claire, lacking in princess hair. I cut almost all of it off. Miles said we pretty much have the same hair cut. We don't, but it IS damn short.

I'm feeling older then usual today. But my family is trying hard to remind me I don't have time to feel old. Just to feel like mom. So bitching aside.....I'm 36 today. And I am ready for a new and improved year. Don't let me down cosmic bunnies. Or there will be hell to pay.

2 comments:

McVal said...

Happy Birthday!

Jilly said...

I wish we could be on our birthday date right now...instead I'm going back to bed. I love you and I hope you have a great day!