Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Bitch is Back


Hide your children. Seriously. Boys....avert your eyes if you don't want to read a brief synopsis regarding THE PILL.

Yes. I'm back on the stupid pill. I hate it. But my doctors think it will help me with my "sickness". We'll see.

I was sporting some major rage-o-hol today. Just ask my youngest sister, who pretty much got the brunt of it. Ugh. It's like a demon has taken me over and I can't help myself.

All I want to do is fight. Then cry. Then fight some more. Verbally fight that is. But fight with whoever pisses me off. Or looks at me. Or even makes one mother fucking peep. I want to rip their heads off with my bare hands, and then play tether ball with it, all the while yelling at the big, dumb, head for looking at me funny.

When I was a younger lass, I was on the pill. It seemed to be the right thing to do. Duh. But I did notice I was a lot meaner. A lot crabbier. And I found it really hard to spend time with other women. Hence most of my friends before the age of 25 were men.

I'm worried, I may lose my shit again. Worried that my poor unsuspecting husband, kids, extended family members, friends, and pretty much anyone I ever utter a word to, is in for a major tongue lashing. For no reason. Or at the very least a major eye roll, cause you probably said something stupid.

To be honest. I'm most worried about those of you who just know me sans pill. I am a generally nice person. Some people call me a "people pleaser". I said SOME, not all. But really, I am usually, an upbeat-go-with-the-flow kind of gal.

When I was TTP (taking the pill) I was a monster. I ran into a girl I knew in high school many years later in life. She told me, when I was in school, she was afraid of me. AFRAID OF ME! Seriously. I am 5 feet tall with shoes. And I probably weighed 95 lbs back then. I guess it makes some sense. I was a senior. She was a freshman. But me...scary? Hysterical.

So....friends, family, I'm sorry in advance if I turn into 18-year-old-monster-bitch-from-hell. I'm worried it may happen. But rest assured, happy, lovely, friendly, laid back ol' me...is still in here somewhere. I just may use more "colorful" language. And give you the stink eye for looking at me. I still love you.

Oh yeah...Halloween photos soon. Too crabby now.

No comments: