Thursday, October 20, 2011

I think it's tin?

Well today is Ryan and my 10 year anniversary. It's a beautiful day too! The sun is shining, the kids have the day off from school, we're going to the brew store.......*tire screech* Yep. You read that right.The kids have off. And we're going to the brew store.

Not exactly how I pictured it for my 10 year anniversary. Back in the day, Ryan and I had talked about going back to our honeymoon destination for our 10 year. We went to Door County Wisconsin. Loved it. You know how I hate the hot. So tropical anything was OUT. But a quiet B&B on a little cherry lovin' peninsula was right up our alley. Sadly, because we were the ONLY people there during the week we have NO photos of us together. Ha ha ha Classic Teepants planning.

Our wedding day with our BESTIES!


The following are proof we were alone in Door County. It's a bit pathetic, but whatever. There were NO lines in the wineries. Win WIN!




And to my sweet Ryan..... Thanks for making me a happy HAPPY lady! You rock!

No comments: