Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Whoa 2012.

Well the New year began with me waking up dizzy AGAIN! Seriously. It's been a few years since this happened, but it's happening again. I don't care for it. I'm going to be super proactive about getting it taken care of.

If I can drive, I'm going to the doctor ASAP this time. I mean for real! Dizzy again? I feel like I have the spins on and off all day. It's the worst!

On another note, Christmas and New Year's was really spectacular!! Lots of family lots of friends and lots of fun. I didn't want it to stop. It was sad taking the tree down. But it was status quo pretty quick. I was sick and then Ryan left again.

Seriously you guys, I woke up New Year's Day dizzy as a mother fucker. Ugh.

Oh and I cut my finger open taking the trash out today. I probably need stitches, but like I said, Ryan's gone and someone has to take the kids to school. Thank god for bandages and Neosporin!

Come on 2012...it has to just get better from here. Right?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Dizzy in 2012?!?! That shit was in the Mayan calander, too!