Monday, December 19, 2011

What a difference a therapist makes!

2010 Christmas sans therapy and lots of stress:

~ No holiday cards made, sent, or thought about
~ No christmas cookies made
~ The kids decorated the christmas tree while I laid on the sofa watching
~ Didn't participate in any holiday events

2011 Christmas with therapy:

~ Photographed, addressed, stuffed, and sent holiday cards the 1st week of December
~ Baked Christmas cookies with neighbor and have too many to count, delivered more to neighbors we love
~ Made Star Wars paper snowflakes for the kids before they woke up. Now we have a Star Wars snowstorm
~ Let the kids decorate the tree alone again this year, (at their request) but had a difficult time NOT helping.
~ Did the Holidazzle with friends

I'm feeling so much lighter this year. Less stress. I had lost it, and have found it again. Thank god. This is going to be a good year. I can tell.

And now photos of events that make me happy!






Did I mention we did a gingerbread house this year?!?! Yeah. We totally did!


Happy Holidays from the Teepants'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome, girl. I'm so happy we're both out of the dark this year. XOXO -Aris

SJT said...

Thanks Aris! You're the best!!!

McVal said...

awesome!! Good for you. Sounds like you're having a wonderful year!