Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to school!

The kids went back to school. I don't know how I feel about it. It's the first time in 8 years that I don't have a kid with me. And when I say the first time, I mean...really....the FIRST time.

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've left my kids. It never happens. I don't like it to happen. I really really like my kids. I'm one of THOSE parents. But don't hold it against me. They can piss me off with the best of them. But I really do enjoy their company. They're funny little things.

So it's the first time I've been alone. I don't know how I feel about it. My girlfriend who is in the same boat as I am suggested we do something to keep our minds off not having the kids around. So we went to the Mall of America and IKEA. Eh. It kind of helped. But then I was surrounded by stay at home moms with their little kids whining and screaming about some sort of shit or another. And I was reminded how good my kids are and then I missed them again.

Anyway. Day two of my kids at school full time. I was worried that Claire would have a difficult transition. But I was wrong, and Ryan texted me after he dropped them off saying:
So that's good news I guess. It's Claire's first foray into full day school. She couldn't be happier. Better that, than her bawling her eyes out carrying on like a deranged lunatic with a weird sort of Oedipal complex. She said she missed me, but I bet she didn't. That little people pleaser.

Here are the kiddos on the first day of 1st and 3rd grade. Ugh. They're getting big and old. So am I for that matter.



At least I still have this. A reminder of our last day at the fair. Claire and I went again just the two of us. We met her best friend and her mom. We can't help ourselves. It was divine. I miss summer already. Yeah that's a big pickle!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

222I like that you are thinking about the changes that are happening. At least your drive time is way down!

Unknown said...

o

Anonymous said...

THANK to thge author of this site and Dr great oshogum for all he have done in my life, I NORYAN WARLALD I lost my relationship during august. i suspected my ex was into another relationship i could not talk to him about it or even contact a spell caster to help me because of how much i love him. i was scared of losing him after some time My ex left me with so many pains and pregnancy. to another woman since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact 5 spell casters and 4 of them has rip me off my money without any result. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a man to great Dr oshogum because Dr oshogum him help him to get his wife back some times past. so when i contacted Dr oshogum on this site, At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items after he consulted his great and powerful god, it took me three weeks be convince by MR LONGER DUKE and something occur to my mind and i said let me give him a trial.
I was very shocked when Ruben called four days after i sent Dr oshogum the items money. He apologies for all he has done wrong and i should allow him back to my heart. sincerely i am very happy that we are together today because he proposed to me last night. sir the great Dr i am very grateful and happy for what you have done for me. I will advise you my friends out there who have emotional problems or health to contact him now via email oshogumspelltemple@ive.com because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out in any problem.
contact him now with +2348189075265 OR via email

oshogumspelltemple@live.com

contact him now with +2348189075265
via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com

POSTED by NORYAN WARLALD