Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday Bonanza!

Well tomorrow is going to be my 39th birthday. I'm still a spring chicken. Take that to the bank. But my dear old sweet body has other ideas. What a jerk.

Ryan took me and the kids to the Roller Derby Saturday night to celebrate. I mean...seriously. How can you NOT have fun watching women in tiny outfits rollerskate and beat each other silly. It was pretty rad if you ask me.

Claire had so much fun. She was wide eyed the entire time. Thanks MN Roller Girls! A night of fun, hipster excitement.

So on my ACTUAL birthday I get to, take Miles to the oral surgeon to discuss pulling 10 of his baby teeth. *gag* And have my mother over for dinner. We're seriously rock stars over here. No shit.

Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so funny! Have a rockin' birthday!