Thursday, November 1, 2012

For Real?!?

Watch this commercial:


And tell me if you would EVER be ok with it.
Cause I sure as shit wouldn't be.

Let's break it down. You walk outside. It's a beautiful sunny afternoon. You look to the driveway and see your BRAND NEW CAR engulfed with bubbles, water, and toothpaste. TOOTHPASTE!

And then you say. "Oh sure...no big deal. Ha ha they're only young once." Fuck no you don't.

Let's be fair, if my kids EVER did this...they'd be dead. Pure and simple. Dead. So..there's nothing to be fair about I guess.

I just think this commercial is plainly and simply stupid. It's not cute. It's not endearing. It's not even realistic. It's just dumb. Do better Subaru.

1 comment:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I never watch commercials anymore! I have the hopper!! Love it, But you are right about this one! There really are parents like this, too ..... and they vote!