Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Jerry O'Connell Syndrome!

You guys! Seriously!!!! Today I saw THIS movie. It was awesome.

My girlfriend and I planned to see it like months ago. I love all things Zombie. (In case you didn't know.) And so does she.

The movie is touted as a "Zombie Rom Com". It is. But it's also pretty funny. I really really liked it. So.....yeah.

Go see it! You'll be happy you did. Super cute. And super funny. And really? John Malkovich is in it. He's AHHH-MAH-zing anytime.

And...... I have a new movie boyfriend. (I get them from time to time) He's young. But that's ok. I think he's adorable. And that's all that matters.
Ryan's cool with it. Pretty much every time I tell him I have a new movie boyfriend he laughs and smiles. He's a good man that way.

My new movie boyfriend has what I call....... The "Jerry O'Connell syndrome". Cute little kid grows into a very handsome adult. It was like when I saw a photo of Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter as a grown up. WHAT THE WHAT?!?! Seriously.

Neville Longbottom!!!


This is my movie boyfriend. Before and after. See what I'm talking about?



So....go and see this movie. You'll like it. If not. It's not my fault you have bad taste in movies. And hate puppies and rainbows.