Monday, February 11, 2013

Free concert Sunday!

I watched the 2013 Grammy's last night. Pretty good. I mean. I can't tell you who won anything, because the show is a huge fucking concert with all kinds of artists singing with all kinds of other artists.

I love the Grammy's. And apparently so does Taylor Swift. That girl LOVES her some music. Like she's just a teenage fangirl of every artist who sings.

I should mention that Kelly Clarkson may not be my favorite singer, but OMG that lady can blow!


Also, I feel bad for the Lumineers. They have a great song out now. And it will probably be their one and only time performing at the Grammy's unless they really do something amazing in the next year or so. But those poor schmucks had to go on RIGHT after this shit:


Not cool Grammy's. NOT COOL. I mean...holy balls. This performance was AHHHHH-mazing. But I would think it should have gone at the end. Because....you just can't follow that. Although I could have done without Rhianna. I don't like her. I think she's stupid. As a person. I could care less about her music. I mean my favorite tweet regarding the Grammy's was brought to you by Richard Marx. Yes that Richard Marx.



And in closing. I love that Lena Dunham is dating that dude from Fun. She's so cute I can't stand it. Oh and...Justin Timberlake wants to be Bruno Mars, but he will never be. And I love Prince. Anytime. All the time.

No comments: