Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 6 is torture.


This app that I'm using to run, has me run for 3 days rest for 4. I'm not doing that. If i sit for 4 days I'll stop. So in between I wait only one day. I'm on week 6. But technically have only been running for 3 weeks. I don't recommend it.

I had a leg cramp so bad last night from running, that it kept me up until 2 am. And I would have done something about it if I hadn't been so tired that I was delirious. And by delirious I mean, sitting on the sofa watching Love Actually for the millionth time while playing Candy Crush and Angry Birds Rio.


To be fair, I couldn't stand on my right leg. And going upstairs to bed seemed to be the wrong painful choice. So I stayed up until 2. Feeling sorry for myself. I think I made the right choice. My body....wanted me to fuck off. And is telling me so today.


Oh sweet Lord Baby Jesus I'm tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Has anyone told you that you are stubborn? Good Luck. Maybe some new shoes?