Friday, June 28, 2013

Oy Vey

So...the other day I was running on the DREADmill with headphones on watching SAVAGES.  (I highly recommend it.) And I must have been breathing DEEP...and roaring, "OH-MY-GOD" *pant- pant-pant*-kill-me-now-please-sweet-death-take-me-fast-I-won't-make-it-leave-this-man-behind!!!!!

I was informed that after I made this declaration to our Lord, Miles was sitting on the floor behind a chair and said to me, "You can do it mom!!! You're doing a great job!"

Of course I didn't hear him what with the headphones and the dying, but Ryan did. And he told me about it.

I love my son. He's amazing. Too bad he has to hear me dying a slow self induced death. But man is he a great kid!



He understands my pain. Although he's a quick little bugger and has running endurance like his dad. *sigh*

No comments: