Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer time!

I know I know...Whatever, school got away from me. Then the summer has taken me away. And well...yeah.

I'm currently in Omaha Nebraska. Sitting in a hotel room while the kids play on their ipods. Then pretty soon we'll go to the hotel pool.  We were just at an art museum. It was culture. And it killed time. We're here because Ryan's working here. And we just tagged along.

Last week we were in Los Angeles visiting my sister. It was warm and beautiful. I have photos, but I don't have them up. The kids loved Disneyland, and the ocean. We swam in Santa Monica beach for hours. And got a good ol' tan.

After we get home from Nebraska, we go to Ely to a cabin with some friends. OMG. I'm travel tired already!

I need a vacation from my vacations. I actually miss cooking. And eating home cooking. I mean I love going out to eat. But not for three meals a day for 3 weeks straight. It's gross. And boring.

So it's time to swim. Again. OMG.....Help.

No comments: