Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh My Grapes

As Claire says for OMG.

I've been watching True Tori. And OMG...it's a train wreck. The quick rundown is that Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott cheated on her, had a breakdown because he got caught, and is in rehab for the past 3 months.  And the "reality" show is her "true sTori". Gross. Get it?

I can't stop watching it. The man is such a victim. And such an awful actor. And holy shit does Tori Spelling seem like a lifeless robot.

I don't know how I'd react to my husband cheating on me, but I can guarantee it wouldn't be played out on the Lifetime network.

The part that bugs me the WORST.....her reaction to the paparazzi. She claims to hate it, and feels like they intrude.  But as she's schlepping her kids from here to there, those poor kids are freaking out at the people behind the cameras. Yelling at them to stop. And crying about them being followed.  But she's doing a show. On tv. Being filmed. And wanting the attention. I don't get it.

She complains about the paparazzi, yet she has her own reality show where a camera is in her face 24/7. And the stuff they're sharing..ugh. He wanted to commit suicide when she found out about his cheating. Because "he didn't feel he deserved her and she'd be better off". He's LITERALLY the worst actor of all time. And Tori. She looks like a bird who has a broken wing, and wants everyone to know she's injured. But in that I'm ok but I'm not ok kind of way.

All I keep thinking is, these FOUR, yes four, kids are going to see this train wreck and wonder why the hell their parents put their celebrity before them.

But don't get me wrong. I'm so watching it. Just to judge the shit out of them. I can't help it. I'll admit. I feel bad for her sometimes. But there are stories out there, they made it all up to get themselves a show. If that's true, they really are douche bags.

Either way, I'll be watching. Judging. Eye rolling. And well...more judging.

No comments: