Thursday, November 6, 2014

HAL here we come!

Ryan has decided to fully automate our house. I mean....I thought getting a Roomba was a big deal. But no. He's got cameras up. Door locks. Lights controlled by our phones. Garage door sensor. Water sensor. Wall sensor (don't ask).

I swear. If a light goes on in the middle of the night because of the "fully automated house" I'm moving.

If the door unlocks and a mass murderer gets in and kills us and takes the kids for their own amusement, I'm moving.

If the sensor for the garage door goes off and scares the shit out of me I'm moving.

Now Ryan's talking about putting the fireplaces on a remote control. I didn't know I married a swinging bachelor. Brother.

I'm holding out hope though. I can only dream of my sitting around watching my stories with my robot maid.

No comments: