Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood


It's gorgeous outside today! The sun is shining, there's a bit of a breeze and I can wear flip flops and a sweatshirt! Ahhh....Minnesota in April.

My day began quite lovely. I slept until 7:30. Made homemade apple muffins....yum. Got an email from the Apple Store asking, "how was my visit?" and blasted them.

Then watched Parenthood from last night while helping Claire try on a million different clothes, just for fun. Sent Miles off to school. Ran some errand with Ryan and Claire. Had lunch.

Went outside and played Moon Sand with the girl. By the way. Moon sand is the worst invention known to man. It's so messy it MUST be played with outside.

Drew hopscotch on the driveway and taught Claire how to play. Saw that Ryan drew one too but forgot the number 8. Ha ha ha.
Watched Claire biff it big when she got jumping too fast downhill on the hopscotch board. I like to add challenge to the game.

Then did the Alphabet game. Drew every letter on the driveway and proceeded to tell Claire to jump to whatever letter I hollered out. See...fun AND educational. She only got about 85% of them right, but hey, she's only 3 1/2.

Ryan got the boy from school and now I'm sitting my big fat ass on a chair watching the kids. And Ryan's washing the outside of the house.

Yay Spring!!!!

No comments: