Monday, November 22, 2010

Tweetle dee dee


I'm a sheep once again. BAAAAHHHHHH...Twitter has sucked me in. Granted I only did it cause I was bored as hell the other night, whilst the children and Ryan played Lord of the Rings Monopoly.

Or was it the time Ryan and the Skog brothers were sitting around partaking in Ryan's new homebrew. UGH. Either way, suffice it to say I was bored. And just decided, "I'm going for it!"

Social networking monopoly be damned. (You do know I've only been a Facebook user for a bit.) It's like stay at home mom crack. And with the iPhone. Oh my damn. It's ridiculous.

I have about 8 posts. Oh I'm sorry....tweets. 2 of which are replys to my BFF and to Steve Martin, who incidentally is hilarious and clever all at the same time!

I have big shoes to fill. However, I feel that twitter is a good way to say things that go into my head and usually head out my mouth, but only to Ryan and some of my closest friends. This way, I won't offend 60% of my Facebook friends. Cause...I can be offensive. Just saying.

I'm excited to begin this NEW format of sass. Although it's nice to see it's well established. Screw being the guinea pig. I want to be a follower and see how it goes. And now after HOW many years? I feel that Twitter is safe. And....look out.

1 comment:

McVal said...

I can't believe it sucked you in!!! I started on it several months ago and just never got the hang of it. I think I've forgotten my user name...