Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things Claire says and does.

"Nothing like a cool breeze in my enchanted forest!" (She says this shaking her butt. I have NO idea where she learned it. No one's happier about it than Ryan. Hee hee)

"That is some funky junk brutha!" (She says this to Miles when he's saying..........stuff)

"You're trapped in my secret love potion!" (She uses this one when I put her to bed and she hugs me)

Something something happened..."back in 1987" (All things occur in the year 1987 for some reason)

Then there's this.....


It's her dream to be a blonde. My girlfriend says she looks like Donatella Versace. You decided.



And this......Oh yeah..the kitchen looks crazy. Not done at all.


5 years old is going to be VERY interesting!

2 comments:

Natalie Waters Seum said...

Oh, my, goodness. That video is AWESOME!! I need to save it to my desktop for whenever I need a good laugh!! Thanks, Sue!

McVal said...

LOL! Oh and your little girl is SO much more beautiful than Donatella!