Sunday, August 7, 2011

The week from hell

We've had Korean Culture Camp this past week. Both kids' birthdays. Multiple sleepovers. 3 birthday parties thrown by me. And.....more trips to the Mayo Clinic this next week. Ugh. I need a vacation from my summer vacation.

The house is coming together. We have furniture in the living room. Still looking for a dining room table. But the 90 year old Finnish table from my GG grandmother is useful, as well as the 4 folding chairs we have to sit on. And....that's about it.

We are headed to Iowa again this next weekend. (Help me Jeebus!) It was almost impossible to get a hotel room as they have their State Fair going on this weekend. Goody! (insert livestock and farming joke here) And Ryan will be working pretty much the entire time. I should really just stay home. But.....the kids love to travel with him. Hopefully things will slow when school starts again. Birthday party and Camp goodness coming soon. Happy August!

1 comment:

McVal said...

Ooh! I'll be down at the State Fair on Wednesday night! Have a great time in Iowa!