Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yikes!

Well, as I look at my poor pathetic attempt at posting these past few weeks, it hits me. I'm busy as hell. Ugh. I hate being this busy. And what am I doing? I have no flopping idea. I'm a stay at home mom, who's kids go to school. Granted Claire is only part time. Which translates into me having 1 and 1/2 hours to myself in the mid day, but seriously!

Ok. I guess looking at it, I HAVE re arranged almost every closet in my house, however they could really use a good clean out again. And I've been filling my time with doctor after doctor appointments. But really...what DO I do?

My bestie, (I love to say that...I feel like Amy Farrah Fowler from Big Bang Theory) just shared with me that a mutual friend of ours hates to hear SAHM's say they are busy. I hate it too. Cause seriously. WHAT do I do?

Anyway. Our lives will be filled with fun and excitement these next few days. Thanksgiving is around the corner! I love turkey day. It makes me ridiculously happy. With all the food, and family and shopping. Yep that's right Black Friday here I come.

I do intend to post a video of Miles' HOEDOWN. Cause let me tell you. It's just about the sweetest thing you'll ever see. When he dosey doe's I swear to God he's about to burst with gooey sticky sweetness. But....I can't figure out how to do it. So.....it'll have to wait.

At any rate. Have a Rip-roaring-eat-till-you-burst-or-till-your-pants-do Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

McVal said...

tHANKS! You too!!! Wear pants with elastic waistbands!