Monday, July 8, 2013

Errrrr.....what?

This happened to me the other day.

ME: So,  I'm getting ready to run with Ryan in September and it's hard for me cause I never run.

FRIEND: How long is the run?

ME: 10 miles.

FRIEND: 10 Miles? That's nothing?! Why do you have to train for that? That's not even exercise.

ME: I have never run in my life. It's not easy and I'm almost 40. So I'm not having a good time with it. It's hard.

FRIEND: But SJT....it's not even a run for exercise. That's not a big deal at all. You should be able to do that. Just get up and run it! Geez?!

ME: You'd better shut up right about now, cause you're making me mad.

Yeah...so....yeah......not everyone gets it I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I get it. I also get tired driving 10 miles in my car so...
Good Luck!