Friday, July 3, 2009

Love Game

"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

That's the chorus to Lady Gaga's song "Love Game"

Love it. But that's neither here nor there.

While I was making breakfast I landed on VH1. They actually have videos on in the morning. And Lady Gaga's video for this song was on.

Claire was glued to the tv. Now, I don't advise letting your almost 3 year old watch this video. But it happened. Call child protection. Whatev.

I asked her if she liked the song. I knew the answer, as she was bopping her little head up and down, she said, "Yeah!"

I asked her if she thought Lady Gaga was cool. She was very contemplative, scrunched up her face, and said, "well....well....Lady Gaga....SHE'S CRAZY!"

Ha ha ha ha....... I just don't need my kid telling people she wants to "take a ride on their disco stick."

No comments: