Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not too much lately

What's on my mind as of late? A few things. Nothing that has anything to do with my kids. Except for the fact I can't wait for them to go to bed so I can watch my newest obsession.

True Blood.

It is NOT for awake children. They shouldn't even be awake to HEAR this show. But I love it. With it's vampires, potty talk, and gratuitous sex scenes. Oh and the Luuurve story.

Like I said before. I do like the vampire story.

I'm not a freak. I'm not. I just find vampires interesting.

Now if you want to talk about freaks, my husband is on some kind of freaky zombie kick. As is my friend Kelly. His blog tells the tale of what type of weapon he would find most effective in a Zombie Apocalypse.

So Ryan is watching True Blood with me. He likes it, but doesn't loooove it like I do. He has been reading World War Z by Max Brooks. Some book about the Zombie Apocalypse. I also have been on the look out for a used version of the Zombie Survival Guide. Today I picked up, via request, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Freaky I tell ya.

I have been living the pseudo-supernatural entertainment life these days.

Oh to top it off....I saw the new Harry Potter with my BFF for her birthday on Sunday. Good movie.

Vampires, Zombies, and Wizards! OH MY!

1 comment:

McVal said...

lol! I've got the Pride & Prejudice & Zombies! Love it! I was always a fan of the earlier movie. D'arcy is a dreamboat! But with the added difficulty of zombies in that time frame, it's histerical.
My son is into zombie killing computer games and he has that Zombie Survival Guide book. When he gets on the computer, he says that he's doing his community service. Because isn't killing zombies helping all of us??