Thursday, September 17, 2009

Food for thought

Ever wonder who really reads your blog? I do. This followers thing is nice. I have gotten to know (as well as one can over the internet) people who are a little like me.

People who make me laugh daily. People who make me think about "stuff" daily. I don't comment on a lot of blogs. Pretty much just a few. And those are people I really know in the "real" world, or can't stand to NOT comment.

My favorite, is when my friends, comment about a post I have written, by sending me an email. It's funny.

If I had one wish regarding with this blog.....it would be.....to know who is really reading it. Everyone. I like to know that stuff. I want to know who you are. Cause I'm a nosey fucker like that.

Oh...if I got another wish, it would be world peace and the destruction of my ex-husband. Oh shit...that's 2 more.

3 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

You just want everything, don't you? Like you I wondered if anyone read mine and when ANONYMOUS struck I found out that a lot of folks who never even comment were reading what I wrote. I wanted to put one of those counters on, but not being computer savvy, I haven't figured it out yet. You would think that either my son or son-in-law would offer to help.....

The Vesh's said...

Well SS - I am frequent reader of your blog. You are friggin hilarious and I don't remember us being that much alike in HS, but some of the things you write I think it could be me writing it. Must have been those great writing skills we acquired at CHHS. I will continue to read and you may get me to even start blogging myself!

McVal said...

I love reading about your adventures and your kids!