Saturday, May 8, 2010

Embarrassing on many MANY levels.



I saw this today on Facebook. I'm sure it's out there all over the place, but it made me laugh. Then feel really sad. What is going on anyway? I'm not a "politico" by any stretch. Hell...I just started voting so I could vote out Michelle Bachman....(that didn't work out so great). But I don't try to get political. Especially here. I reserve the right of this blog for rants and raves that aren't so controversial.

Oh trust me. I have many an uninformed opinion on this. But I will also keep that to my little old self.

But I couldn't NOT say something. We don't all agree with these politics. But some of us do. And I still love you if you try to defend it. We all have to have opinions.

I will say this...my in-laws winter in AZ. They love it and often ask us to visit. We miss them terribly when they're gone. But until this law changes...there's no fucking chance in hell. And my husband is white white whitey white white.

My girlfriend who posted this on her page (and who also happens to be Korean like me) just asked one question...."Where's the yellow?"

Good question friend. Maybe we can fly under the radar.

No comments: