Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Unreal. Seriously! Un F*@%ing Real.

I'm sick again! It's this stupid sinus thingie that has been holding me nasal hostage for at least 5 months. Ugh! The disdain I feel for my sinus region has reached epic proportions. I feel like I was hit with a sledgehammer in the front of my face. And it's a huge face to begin with, so you can imagine the pain I'm suffering through. But enough about that....

My week has been somewhat uneventful. Just a little bit of family drama here and there....nothing that a few drinks with friends and much bitching about won't cure. Poor Ryan by the way, having to be the "listener" to all the bitching. But he signed on for it years ago and there's no going back now.

He is a wonderful guy though. Not only have I been feeling like my head is in a vice, but I have been ridiculously tired. So Ryan has been making dinner this entire week. No shit. He has made dinner everynight since Sunday. Granted, one of those nights I was incapacitated and pretty much comatose. And Monday I had a meeting. And Tuesday I had a doctor appt. But....he didn't complain and just did it. I love him. And he did the dishes. Now that's a man! Although when I made mention of it last night, he smiled at me and said, "happy mother's day early." Ha ha ha...he's SUPER funny. *note sarcastic undertones*

Really I don't care about mother's day. I just want to sleep in. That's really all I want. I don't need gifts or breakfast in bed. Just sleep.

Tonight we had Claire's preschool carnival. I volunteered at the games section. Yep. I'm a preschool volunteer. I love it. Cause I swore a blue streak that, "it's not my thing!" "I'm not a Stepford Wife." But once I helped start their PTO, and currently am poised to take over VP of the group...well....it's totally my thing now.

This is why my week is, as I said Unreal. Not only am I sick, but I have a million things going on this week and next. I have no time to stop. I have no time to be sick. Not cool.

And I have drama. Un-needed drama, but drama none the less. I don't know if you can tell through all this reading about "me" but I tend to lean towards the dramatic. I know I know...NOT YOU SJT. Yes yes...I do. However....when it's un-warranted drama. Or un-earned drama. I want to just puke. I hate it. I despise it. I loathe it. I want to hit it over the head with the vice that has ahold of my sinuses. But...as usual...I just smile and move on.

Hence....Un F*@%ing real.

1 comment:

Natalie Waters Seum said...

I hope you feel better Sue!!! Thanks for making me laugh this morning! - Natalie