Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I hate typos

After re-reading this last post, I noticed a million typos. Mostly annoying to me. Most likely not even warranting a second glance by most. I also noticed I used the word "off" WAYYYYY too many times.

I re-do my posts. A lot. I tweak them because I can't stand stupid grammar. Unless I did it intentionally. Which, I will admit, I do once in a while. Also...using a word more than I need too....can we say Pet Peeve?

So that's it for today. Annoyed. Oh and I am cleaning Claire's room for the umpteenth time. It's so messy. She's much worse than her brother. And one more thing. I have to go backpack shopping. I know I know.."it's kinda late in the game SJT". Whatever.

At least I'm doing it. Take pity on me. Ryan's going to be in South Carolina for the next 2 weeks. Including the first week of school. Wonder how he was able to swing THAT gig? Waking the kids up at 6:30AM every morning, after 3 months of sleeping-in-summer-break , and keeping them from being Crabby McCrabbertons will be SUPER fun for me.

AHHHH!!!! I hate typos. The end.

1 comment:

McVal said...

Oh... You're in for a fun time the first week of school! Better start waking them up earlier now. Just a bit earlier at a time.