Friday, September 17, 2010

Private School


We eat pretty much all our meals together at the table when Ryan's home. Usually breakfast. And we have the most interesting, hilarious conversations EVER. I wish there was a video camera on us at all meal times. The shit my kids come up with...wow.

Ryan: What bus is that?

Me: It's 6:30am. It's one of the private schools.

Claire: Private schools are for naked people.

At dessert tonight.

Miles: You're adopted too Claire!

Claire: I know how you get adopted.

Me: Oh really? How?

Claire: A mommy in Korea has you and then the mommy here says, "That baby is cute. I want it!" And then the Korean mommy has to give her to you.

Me: That's REALLY not how it works.

Claire: Yes it is. I've known it for years.

Miles: *eye roll*

1 comment:

McVal said...

LOL! She is SO smart! She belongs in a naked school. I mean private.