Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Storm warning INDEED!

I should probably write about the Winter Storm that blew through Minnesota this past weekend. But to be honest I haven't had time. I've been digging us out for the past several days.



And this is nothing compared to the total it was the next day. All in all we got 22 inches of beautiful white snow.

I have stories, and whatnot to share, just no time. Snow makes everything move at a very alarming pace. One second it's as slow as Miles' digestive system, (more on that another time) and we have all the time in the world, and the next thing you know it's the end of the week. What the hell?

So I'll leave you with this for now. The snow plow went through again. And the snow BANKS that are on the sides of my driveway are at least 4 if not 5 feet tall. Happy Winter!!!

Oh yeah...and THIS happened here too.

1 comment:

McVal said...

Whoa! I'd heard about the metrodome but hadn't seen any pics of it yet.
We just got another 2-3 inches last night here, so I'll be spending my lunch cleaning up the driveway..
Stay warm!