Saturday, December 4, 2010

Inappropriate humor at the expense of little kids

Well...I have to admit it....this is HIGHLY suspect. I am warning those of you who are friends of mine from the preschool....you may not particularly appreciate this. But I, my dear friends, laughed my damn ass off when I saw it. And so did a girlfriend of mine, who Claire was showing this book too.

The kids bring home something called a Blessing Book. It's a book that tells about each kid in the class. They color a picture and tell things about themselves. It's based on the "theme" that the year is following. This year's theme has something to do with cowboys and Jesus. (It's a Lutheran preschool.) What the two have in common? I have no fucking idea, but I love this preschool. LOVE IT!

Anyway....the book has this photo of a farm that the kids color. This is what I found. Also this photo was NOT Claire's. It was the page next to hers. HER silo was purple. It looked...painful.

It's all very questionable. I figured they didn't know what they were doing when they put this photo on the sheet for kids to color. That or I have the dirtiest mind ever. I'm going with both.

However this IS the school that had a basket with pot leaves in the playhouse.




1 comment:

McVal said...

lol! It's just a silo! Get your mind out of the gutter... ;P