Tuesday, February 22, 2011

well well well...

Claire is writing and reading now. Well she's trying to.

Today she wanted to help me write out the grocery list. So here we have it...


Notice how she changed MILK into Miles and then wrote BOOBS. I have no idea where she's gonna find those two things, but I'm not looking or helping her.

In other news, we got hit with snow again this past weekend. I love snow. I love Minnesota. It makes me happy to be here. During the, I don't know...4th or 5th blizzard this winter, we super cleaned the house. No help from the kids by the way. I baked a chocolate cake with Claire, because when you're trapped indoors for the millionth time in a 2 months, you want chocolate damn it. And then had pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms. Not the healthiest of foods for the day, but I'm sure we threw a salad and some carrots or apples in there someplace. Who cares. It was a fucking blizzard outside.


Yes I made it. Remember I used to be a baker? And now Claire is my OFFICIAL assistant. However she likes to dip her fingers in the batter and the frosting while she's whisking. She's now a pro at washing her hands.

1 comment:

McVal said...

I love her shopping list! Did she ask anyone for help on finding the boobs?

:) the word verification for this comment is "reteat...