Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yikes!

The other day, Claire and I were getting ready for school. She was in the foyer getting her boots and jacket on. I told her I had to run to the bathroom, and that she should just get ready.

While in the bathroom, I heard the garage door open and shut. Good girl. She didn't need me to yell at her to get ready and in the car.

So I proceeded to get my jacket on, when the front closet doors whipped open and she yelled ,"BOO!"

What the Fuck?

ME: AAAHHHHHHH DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

CLAIRE: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you almost fell!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!"

Yes. She continued laughing and hasn't stopped yet. She said, "Mom. You should put this on facebook or on your blog. I totally tricked you!"

That turd actually opened and shut the door to make me think she was in the car. I didn't teach her that. Payback is such a bitch.

1 comment:

McVal said...

LOL! This is just the beginning...