Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring!

Winter in Minnesota this year has been SNOWY! I kinda love it. I have no problems with snow, cloudy days, skies the same color as the ground, and or bitter cold. I really don't mind at all. This year has been particularly hard on people. People who never complain about the weather, have been bitching up a storm. We've had an almost record breaking amount of snow this winter.

But today my dear friends. Spring is showing it's lovely sun filled face. It was 50 degrees F today. Sunny with a bright blue sky. Ryan took Claire on a run and Miles and I sat outside playing. I called the neighbor over with her son, and the two of us just sat in the driveway chatting, while the boys ran about. It was LOVELY! See for yourself.











A great day with the neighbor kids. We were outside for, easily 5 hours today. There were about 3 families who ended up being here. We had lunch outside together. The kids had lollipops and the grownups partook in some of Ryan's home brew. Beer is good. Beer with friends outside on a sunny day is fantastic! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

McVal said...

mAN! Your kids are cute!
Hey - have you heard about that guy doing the Human Doing at the MOA? I've been following him a little on Facebook. cool!

SJT said...

I checked it out after you said something about it. So weird! I could never have people watching me in a glass room. What if I had to pick my nose?