Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things I've missed as of late.


~ I miss talking to grown ups about things NOT related to kids.

~ The Facts Of Life

~ My flat stomach (No, just kidding. I never had one)

~ My kids as babies

~ Hanging out with my girlfriends.

~ My sister in law's birthday. I facebooked her but it's just not the same.

~ My friend Kelly's birthday. He hates Facebook birthday wishes....so ....I did it here...completely anonymous. Heh heh heh...

~ My husband. He's traveling like a mother fucker. I miss him the most.

~ Dian Friday nights.

~ A clean house. Since Ryan's gone, I am lazy and don't want to clean anything.

~ My sister Sara. She lives in California.

~ Sanity. Cause you know as you get older it gets lost. Although..I'm trying. Really really trying.

Some of these things I've missed because well, I just can't get them. Others I've missed, because, I'm forgetful as sin lately. But mostly...I'm just....missing stuff. Oh...and I lost my keys last night. Shit.

1 comment:

McVal said...

Shoot! You don't have an email tied to your blog... Email me directly. I've got a bunch of fun stuff you can do there!

Good luck finding your keys. I lost a set once (ok many times but this one time was the longest) and after 6 months found it in a toy purse in the toy box.