Monday, September 12, 2011

Change is good

Sometimes I like to change the look of my blog. Because I get bored with the old look. Because I have nothing better to do. And because it's fun to confuse my sister. Who constantly bitches to me about posting.

I get texts all the time that say, "Blog blog blog!!!!" "I"m bored. Would you blog?" I tell Ryan about it, and he says, "Tell HER to blog." Ha ha ha...I should. Oh whoops...I guess I just did.

So. Here you go Cindi....and by the way. Hope you don't get confused and think this isn't MY blog. That would be funny. Although I may end up getting texts that yell at me about, "Where did your blog go?!?!"

*Update:

I received this text at 10:39 this morning:
"Tell Ryan to blog, you guys are much more interesting than I am. The new look is nice and it did throw me off at first. I didn't know whose blog I was going to." ~my sister Cindi.

I love that she's always there for me and painfully predictable.

No comments: