Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CIND-AH!!!!

Today is my little sister's 30th birthday. She's fabulous! I love her so much. It's ridiculous. No matter what happens she's always there for me. ALWAYS. So there's not much I won't do for her.

When she told me she was a tad bit heart broken that my parents would be in Spain for her 30th birthday. I had to do something. You have to understand, Cindi is the baby. She has always been the baby. And she was very sad my mom wouldn't be here for her birthday. To sing happy birthday to her.

My mom always sings happy birthday to us on our actual birthday. She calls really early in the morning, hoping to catch us off guard. Because if you have ever gotten "the call" from my mom on your birthday, you'll know it's in a weird hushed voice and she sings it super fast so we don't hang up on her, and it's totally off key. But God love the crazy bat....she always sings to us. She says, "I may not be in tune, but I'm enthusiastic!" And she is.

So here you go my dearest sister. Mom and Dad may be in Spain, but they love you...and how could you EVER go without hearing the song?



Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Cindi.
And now I'm done being nice....and thoughtful....and now.....I'm just your big sister who is mean.

Cindi and her friend Sara in HS. They were synchronized swimmers. Isn't she cute? She's the Asian one in the front.

No comments: