Monday, April 1, 2013

Just gross

So today I was getting dressed, and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Not cool man.

It's said that mirrors add poundage. I'm going with that assessment. As I also go with the "camera adds 10 pounds" rule. Although mine seems to be added to MY FACE, and my face alone.

But whatever. I actually said, to myself, outloud..... "OH MY GOD GROSS".

For Easter this year, my cousin brought his new girlfriend to dinner. She's this cute, adorable Korean adoptee. She's young. Cute. Tiny. Awesomely nice. And did I mention cute and tiny?

I told my sister that she's going to make the two of us (my sister and me) look like heifers. I wasn't kidding either. That girl must have weighed like.....100 pounds. I hate her. Well. Not really cause she's cool as hell, but damn if I didn't see myself today in the mirror and think, GOOD GOD THAT'S TOO BAD FATTY.

Fuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laughing with you!