Friday, June 4, 2010

Bra wings!

I usually would not be gung ho to post a photo of my undergarments, but I assume most, not all, of you who read this are women. So....here goes.

This morning Claire came out of my room with my bra on. Then she proceeded to jump of the sofa, fall on the floor and announce, "My bra wings don't work!"

She has tried several times to fly from the sofa or another high location. I have no idea where she gets this stuff. I imagine Diego told her to do it. As long as she stays in the house and doesn't try it off the deck, I'm fine with it.

Not sure why she has the stuffed tiger in the bra either. She's a weird kid. When she does this stuff, I tell Ryan she's HIS DAUGHTER.



The girl really wants to fly. With wings and stuff. At least she's color coordinated.

No comments: