Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh shit.

We are leaving for our first "official" camping trip of the year tomorrow. Ryan and I were super ambitious this year. We decided to take the kids to the Boundary Waters. Or BWCA for you Minnesotans.

I can't believe how much you have to pack when camping with kids. Especially kids with allergies. Ugh....hopefully we won't need any of the "stuff" I'm packing.

I know the kids are excited though. Miles and Claire were still up at 9:30. Laying in bed, tossing and turning, complaining they can't sleep. I love that. It's total excitement. Wait until they realize how much work they have to do paddling that canoe.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....oh wait. I bet they bitch and moan at least once in the canoe. And almost tip us over at least twice. On the bright side of things, the weather report says it supposed to be rainy with thunderstorms every night that we're there. Ah summer in MN.

We really are looking forward to it. I think it's just what we need to get away from all the monkey business going on in our lives. Just hoping we don't get eaten alive by ticks, mosquitoes, and bears.

Cause knowing me...I'm gonna run into one.

Wish us luck. Photos and a report to follow!!!!

No comments: