Thursday, June 17, 2010

Breakfast DOES inspire.

This morning at breakfast, Miles told me he was going to be a chef. Now, he's been telling us for weeks he's going to be a Ninja because he's Korean. AND he's been practicing his Ninja skills for just as long. Ask Ryan's throat.

But......upon receiving his favorite breakfast, (hash browns, eggs, and sausage) he declared it. He wants all my recipes, although he was kind enough to ask if I would need them when I got old, "in case I forget them." Smart ass.

And his restaurant will be called MILES' PLACE. I think he can call it "Nudie Foodie." Especially if this photo is ANY indication of his cooking prowess. Ugh.



He also informed me he would allow me, Ryan and Claire to eat for free. But not our friends, unless he already was friends with them. So....folks, you'd better start kissing some almost six year old ass if you want free food in 20 years.

On the other end of the breakfast table, Claire told me, "I'm gonna be a bat."


1 comment:

Kathy said...

do YOU always prepare breakfast in your underwear?