Monday, June 21, 2010

Too far.


A while ago I dropped something on my foot. And I yelled out..."SHIT!"

To which Miles came running into the room and asked, "Are you ok mom?
I know...really sweet right?

Claire didn't react the same. She took advantage of the situation. These are her words of comfort:

"Mom you shouldn't say shit."
"Shit's a bad word."
"You know I would be in trouble if I said shit."
"I'm going to tell daddy you said the bad word shit."
"Is shit the naughtiest word ever?"
"When I grow up, I'm not going to say shit."

Maybe I need to work on my swearing, but it sure seems like my 3 and a half year old needs swear rehab.

2 comments:

McVal said...

LOL! I think she used you to get it out of her system as many times as possible... and as legal as possible...

Kathy said...

I have a friend whose daughter used to tell her Grandma all the naughty words she was NOT allowed to say. They went thru this every week.