Friday, July 23, 2010

I don't feel like me today

I feel completely off today. And it's only 9am. What the hell? I slept well. I think. Ryan woke me up at 2:04am. He was having a nightmare. Something about being a gun slinging movie star. And everytime he shot one of whatever was chasing him, they would multiply. I guess it would freak me out too. But he woke me up in the usual way. He sounds panicked in his sleep. It's loud too.

I have banned Ryan from certain video games because of his "dreaming". One time he was way into playing Call of Duty. On one of the levels he was storming the beaches at Normandy. And he had been having a hard time passing that level. So he played it. A LOT.

Later that week I woke to Ryan crawling all over the bed yelling, "OH MY GOD!!! GET DOWN!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!" Yeah. That's what woke me up in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! I didn't know if we were being robbed at gun point or what. Seriously. Banned! For a long time. Thank god it was before kids. Otherwise for certain Miles would have ran his little ass in the room crying. Claire would have slept right through all the video game induced dream drama.

But last night was a run of the mill, I'm-panicking-cause-something-is-getting-me dream. And then Target had their online Black Friday starting at 2am...so I took a quick gander and then went right back to bed.

So I have no idea what is going on. I think I have a bit of anxiety. There's been things going on in my life that are kinda sucking right now. Things I have no control over. I thought I had it all in check, but I guess not.

Oh well.....it will pass...and when it does, I will continue on, in my happy oblivion. Until then, I will feel "icky". And just be super vague so no one knows what's wrong with me. They will just whisper behind my back, "What's wrong with SJT? She's kinda not herself today." Meh...it could be a lot worse.

No comments: