Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why can't she just smile?

For my mom's birthday this year, my sister Cindi and I have decided to put together a photo collage of the grandkids.

First of all, this is quite a feat since my sister Sara and her son Lincoln live in Los Angeles CA. But...my mom goes ga ga for her grandkids. She lives for those little people. My poor dad...he's definitely second fiddle to them.

So we got the kids together the other day and I photographed them. Nothing fancy. Nothing special...just photos of THEM.
And they all wore white t-shirts. It would be easy for my sister in CA to replicate this for her son.

Check them out:
TYRA

TARYN

ETHAN

MILES

Last but not least.....CLAIRE

Now...Claire was IMPOSSIBLE to photograph. She did the I-hate-this smile. The I'm-gonna-grimace-till-I-get-cheek-cramps smile. And the I-will-say-cheese-until-it-looks-like-I'm-trying-to-get-a-huge-shit-out smile. Needless to say, Cindi and I were potty talking, and face making like crazy. I think both of us were breaking out into a sweat at some point. Even the other kids tried. But she didn't want to smile AT ALL. This photo you see here? Luck.

Then of course we went for the group photos....Ha! Clearly Claire had had her limit.



Now the two boys...they are adorable. They smiled the entire time. Hopefully my sister can get me her son's photo...hint hint Sara...I know you're reading.

1 comment:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Your mom will be so happy! Seems the only time I get photos of mine is when I take them or steal them from Facebook............. (subtle hint)