Friday, July 30, 2010

Here we go again!

Well...this weekend will be BUSY! Two birthday parties. Ours. Miles' and Claire's. TWO! Ugh. Not sure what I was thinking doing them on the same weekend. It's a lot of kids. TONS OF KIDS! Invading my home. Eating our food. Messing up every room in the house. And leaving it all for me to clean up.

Yay!

Oh well. Miles' party should be pretty easy. He has invited a few friends to go and see a movie. Easy breezy. Claire on the other hand has requested to "decorate cupcakes". And hell to the NO am I going to do that in this house. We are going to our local bakery. They do it. But..then back to the house for lunch. Fourteen, 4 year old girls. I shit you not. FOURTEEN!!!! (In case you were wondering about all the capital letters? Yes I'm yelling!)

I imagine Ryan is cringing at the thought of all the naked Barbie dolls that will be strewn about the house. Cause you know that's what 4 year old girls do. Strip every doll naked and check for them to be anatomically correct. Oh no? Just mine? Ok...nevermind.

Poor Miles. Thankfully his little friend Brody will be here. Keeping the testosterone flowing freely with Star Wars and Bakugan. But I am more than sure they will be holed up in his room with the door shut. Cause you know...they're 6. And girls are gross. Especially 4 year old girls. Sheesh.

It just goes to show, once again, what kind of kids I have. Miles is very low key. Simple tastes with parties. Claire...all out high maintenance. It's ok though.

Next week will start Miles' first year at Korean Culture Camp. I loved it as a kid. I was one of the first kids to go. And my mom was the president of the camp when I was little. Hopefully he will love it like I did. So we are a busy group over here in Suburbia.

Photos to follow. I promise. Get ready for Star Wars and Princess crap. Again.

1 comment:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Happy Birthday to your littles! Enjoy this while you can, before you know it they will be all grown up and too busy for you!