Sunday, August 1, 2010

One down...One to go

Just a quick blurb.....

Miles' party was awesome! The timing was great. The kids were great. The parents picked their kids up ON TIME! Yay parents!!! Miles had a friend stay overnight. And so they were ridiculously blissful as they ripped open, and attempted to play with every new toy received today.

Claire was bored (of course) and just hovered around them, but there was no interaction. NONE. We rented a movie for her to watch.

The ToothFairy, with the Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson. Stupid name. Seriously stupid movie.

Worst part of the night? Me, sitting downstairs, alone, watching this stupid fucking movie, alone. Did I mention I was ALONE watching it? What the fuck?

But we spent a whole dollar on it, and I needed closure! CLOSURE PEOPLE!!!!! I am not shitting you!!!! Ryan even came down and said, "what are you doing? Why are you doing this to yourself?"

I couldn't even tell him why. I just said, "we paid money for it." And then looked at him like I didn't want to waste the roach. It was pathetic. And I imagine it looked pathetic too. Ryan just shook his head and went back upstairs with the kids.

Lesson learned...rent NO movies tonight after Claire's party. Photos later. Of the party, not pathetic me.

No comments: