Thursday, August 12, 2010

A little non kid related for today

I'm upset. I was a follower of a very entertaining blog for almost 2 years. And I have been wondering why oh why my dear friend has not been posting. Well not really a friend. I don't even know her at all. She lives in a whole other country. But you know....

Anyway.....I use Google Reader. So it is rare that I actually GO to a blog anymore, unless I make a comment. (Cause I can't help my damn self once in a while.) But today I was cleaning up my "following page" and clicked on said blog.

Gone.

"Invitation only" please. What the hell? Rude Tuna!

Ok, so I get it. She had like 400 zillion followers. And I'm one of those zillion. But seriously. It's not like I was offended by her business. And let me tell you.....she put that shit ALL the way out there. So why all the covert operations now? Ugh.

I suppose I could send her an email and request an invitation. That would be a lot of work for me though. Heh heh heh...can we say lazy? All together now.....

Oh well. I tried to go all private-only-ask-me-you-nosey-fucks ..but it was such a hassle, and really what is a blog for? My friends in the real world know all this stuff anyway. And isn't it just a tiny bit fun to read about someone you dont' know at all? I just reverted back to what I have. Open to whoever. And hopefully not every whoever has found it.

Now I'll never know if she named ALL of the pigeons that lived by her window. Sad really. It was a damn good laugh.

No comments: