Thursday, October 8, 2009

Miles is a smarty pants.

Tonight we had Miles' first ever Kindergarten conferences. I must say....he is smart!

His teacher looooovvveeessss him. Duh. She said he is doing really well in class academically, and that he is socially a wonderful child. That's right. He's awesome.

It sure makes up for all the crying that occurred that first day of school. When he started school the only thing that he wanted to share with us, was to tell Ryan, "my teacher doesn't wear glasses and is white like you dad." That was it. Very astute I must say, but not very informative regarding what he did in class itself.

Miles is coming out of his shell, making friends, and being his charming hilarious self. I love it.

On the way home, Ryan said to me, "he is so like me." It was like he was sitting at his own Kindergarten conference 30 years ago.

I did warn Miles' teacher, who will without a doubt get Claire in 2 years, that Claire is nothing...NOTHING like her brother.

I will feel like I'm sitting in MY Kindergarten conference 30+ years ago. Yikes. Poor teacher.

No comments: